Zinedine Zidane remain positive ahead of

After a Josh Jackson Jersey disappointing , their third consecutive lo s in the competition since 1986, it is quite certain that the heat is on for Zinedine Zidane ahead of Saturdays El Clasico showdown against Barcelona.The Los Blancos bo s is, however, convinced he is the right man for the job in the Spanish capital and capable of restoring order in the club amid growing pre sure.I feel like I can do it and Im going to try. Thats for sure. The players are going to try to do that too. That doesnt change anything about todays game. We have to put things right and we will, Gorgui Dieng Jersey Zidane said in his .We know the situation were in, its our second bad performance and now we have to prepare well for Saturdays match to turn things around.Im responsible. As the first-half was negative for my side, it means I did Jae Crowder Jersey something wrong. The players tried to pre s high from the first minute, but everything changed when they went ahead. We found it difficult. We cant forget about the previous games, today is the second defeat. Were Memphis Grizzlies Hoodie not happy with the defeat, but were not going to let it get to us. We want to turn it around together and working together is how we will do it.He added: I feel for the players because they have helped me win a lot of things. It was a bad game and they dont deserve it. But thats football. You Ja Morant Jersey have to keep going and think that if today is grey, tomorrow will be sunny. Thats what its about. Football can be difficult sometimes. I remain positive and believe in this squad and in what we are going to do: move on from this.