Zimbio

pbms

I really love Zimbio - new social network which grows really fast.

1) It is easy to submit website together with website information, RSS feeds, personal profile.
2) It is perfect news network which i like more than Digg or Technorati. I am registered with this one, its almost same with digg wherein you can submit articles. The only difference is digg gives my site a huge of traffic which I never experience with Zimbio just got registered and always give some error when i trying to submit my blog.. Looks like a good social network site, will register in a while! thanks for the info!
wink.gif
I tried this one and it looks good., I just created an account and it seems a great network but I'm just worried about duplicate content.... Quote: Originally Posted by cEejay_01 I am registered with this one, its almost same with digg wherein you can submit articles. The only difference is digg gives my site a huge of traffic which I never experience with Zimbio THey drive smaller traffic because they just launched in January. You can check Alexa how fast they increase visitors. I bet that by summer they will reach top 1000.
Also i checked my backlinks which Google indexed and they catch every single post which submitted to Zimbio. Quote: Originally Posted by oracle I just created an account and it seems a great network but I'm just worried about duplicate content.... To avoid duplicate content... don't make your RSS feeds to show whole post content. Just show first 50-100 characters. so it was only a new born site., I think that site would be boost up immediately and help other sites to drive more traffic., Hi Friend,

Here I am New Member.

After read your suggestion,

I visit zimbio and also add my 2 blogs.

Thank You Very much for sharing this site. I have already earned 11 kudos already in Zimbio (kudos is way of saying job well done or good work)