Zend framework dynamic breadcrumbs lable

FarfBiatruift

Hey, I have got the Zend navigation in in navigation.xml which is like this:\[code\]<nav> <home> <label>Home</label> <controller>index</controller> <resource>index</resource> <action>index</action> <pages> <Reports> <label>Reports</label> <controller>Reports</controller> <resource>Reports</resource> <action>index</action> </Reports> </pages> </home></nav>\[/code\]and I have initialized my breadcrumbs through \[code\]$this->navigation()->breadcrumbs()\[/code\]That works fine as far as the page is in the navigation.xml but what I want is, for example there is a Report with the name of "Today Report" then the breadcrumb should look like: Home > Reports > Today's Report , in other words dynamic breadcrumbs, is there already a way of doing that? or should I implement my own? should I ditch XML and should use the array for navigation which is then all built dynamically from database and then store the object into registry? but then again I do not want all that to appear in navigation, it should be only for breadcrumbs. Any thoughts?

Back