Zend Controller Question

asdd

i have created a controller in which the default index action is being used to display a login form and then authenticate the user. However i have ended up having to add functions into the controller which i feel will clutter up the controller.for example i have functions like:\[code\] protected function _process($values) { // Get our authentication adapter and check credentials $adapter = $this->_getAuthAdapter(); $adapter->setIdentity($values['username']); $adapter->setCredential($values['password']); $auth = Zend_Auth::getInstance(); $result = $auth->authenticate($adapter); if ($result->isValid()) { $user = $adapter->getResultRowObject(); $auth->getStorage()->write($user); return true; } return false; } protected function _getAuthAdapter() { $dbAdapter = Zend_Db_Table::getDefaultAdapter(); $authAdapter = new Zend_Auth_Adapter_DbTable($dbAdapter); $authAdapter->setTableName('users') ->setIdentityColumn('username') ->setCredentialColumn('password') ->setCredentialTreatment('SHA1(CONCAT(?,salt))'); return $authAdapter; }\[/code\]What would you recommend to do, maybe create another directory called custom_classes and include the file into my controller this way?

Back