A MUST be behind B (opacity filter reasons).<br />
<br />
A has to link.<br />
<br />
B is in the way: A is not clickable.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
is it possible to over come this?<!--content-->no, but why not just make b the clickable link or place a third transparent image over the other two and make it the clickable link.<!--content-->B is a huge picture - that covers basically the whole page. I didn't make it a background because i needed to use CSS to filter opacity. and some pictures need to go behind that layer so they look like they are merged.<br />
<br />
one of these pictures are A. and there's gonna be a lot more.<br />
<br />
so right now my solution is to have a transparent gif with nothing it, but the same size as A. and i put it in the highest layer and link that. so its like the same thing. however, i need to do mouseover - images and change the real A. and if the link is on the fake trasnparent A, i can't do that.<!--content-->Hi there pyrexyn<br />
<br />
Have you considered mapping to solve your problem ? :cool:<br />
<br />
coothead<!--content-->mapping and mouseover are complex but can be done. or you can splice up your images and do it that way. so you would have to make the image 1 big one (have A be part of B) then splice it up. this way you only work with 1 image.<br />
<br />
the way you are doing it now is harder then making one big image and splicing it up. just my opinion.<!--content-->

Back