YouTube tip !

businessbroadband

I read this on another forum.. if you upload a video then add your site as the sponsor it gets added to the link backs.. also its a good way of sending traffic to your site.. I suggest a php - template or SEO type "howto" vid or somthing that relates to your site .. hope it works for you. I have one vid from my old Tank sim days thats had 5,280 views.. must be a bit of good in that.. this may be intresting for the marketing threads.? Quote: Originally Posted by Fivetide I read this on another forum.. if you upload a video then add your site as the sponsor it gets added to the link backs.. also its a good way of sending traffic to your site.. I suggest a php - template or SEO type "howto" vid or somthing that relates to your site .. hope it works for you. I have one vid from my old Tank sim days thats had 5,280 views.. must be a bit of good in that.. this may be intresting for the marketing threads.? That's SMO (social media optimization) , one of SEO strategy.. by posting videos or images etc... to promote the sites... SMO is not an SEO strategy! But I do think you cannot do one without doing the other right now. SEO adapts to SMO. So your saying it works ? I am in fond of SEO? But it is a pity that i am a layman, So where can I learn more about this? I'm planning to try that technique too., to use video, images to promote site., Quote: Originally Posted by redeemer_spawn I'm planning to try that technique too., to use video, images to promote site., Let us know how it goes. This SMO stuff works. I will be working on it in the near future b/c an Image that I posted in a blog is driving a lot of traffic for that site from Google Images.

~H Quote: Originally Posted by searchbliss Let us know how it goes. I will tell you the result when it was stable., for now I'm still on testing process or shall I say it was under observation ., Does this help too? when you link a video from youtube your website gets added to the list of "sites linking to this video".

I am not sure if embedding does the same because I tried but my blog was not added yet. I'm just about to step into the world of Utube so thanks for the tip! Nice tip, I know very little about youtube, so I'll be looking at that when I get going Thanks for sharing that i might give this method a try not really used youtube before. Ya it's good i've just uploaded my website product video on youtube before 5 days but i got 20 visit to from youtube nothing too much The trouble though is that most sites don't have videos, especially us who do eCommerce. What am I gonna do, make a video of a non-moving window (or any other product)?

Ah, the unfairness. But also, doesn't YouTube make one seem a bit unprofessional? I just can't see a site that is trying to get consumer trust to sell something also posting videos on YouTube. It seems contradictory. How do you add a site as a sponsor exactly - can't seem to find a way? I hear lot of people doing video marketing had great success getting direct traffic. From my experience I learned not to believe anybody. You not gonna know until you try it yourself.
Yesterday I started a video campaign on youtube. So far only few clicks. I will know the results after a week I guess. I think using Youtube videos is one good strategy in creating traffic because "Videos" can really attract visitors to a site...