your single best tip for serp ranking

Glisasmaxia

Share a single best tip that boosted your serp ranking Title tag!

Do it correctly, call for action (if possible); don't spam. Call for action is to increase CTR not rankings. Title tag is again much important for SERP. Posting in Social Media networks Most important factor for ranking is incoming links so Keep building links Quote: Originally Posted by Romantic18 Most important factor for ranking is incoming links so Keep building links Same here... Increase your backlinks to article as much as possible... U will be rewarded. Just to demonstrate the importance of backlinks, check out this eg:
Just type in keyword -
click here
in google and check out the first result... its about adobe..
Now, go to adobe site and find if there is any "click here" keyword present on page... even in title...... The answer is NO
Then why is google ranking adobe first for "click here"
Answer is "Backlinks with anchor text click here"

I hope you have got the point. Think outside the box. Sometimes the best results will come from a long shot or a side project.

Quote: Originally Posted by rujuta Call for action is to increase CTR not rankings. Title tag is again much important for SERP. I think now more than ever, good Title/Desc/URL on Google SERP is crucial. With personalized search, it is imperative to get people clicking on your site early on! Quote: Originally Posted by Alex1239 Same here... Increase your backlinks to article as much as possible... U will be rewarded. Just to demonstrate the importance of backlinks, check out this eg:
Just type in keyword -
click here
in google and check out the first result... its about adobe..
Now, go to adobe site and find if there is any "click here" keyword present on page... even in title......
I hope you have got the point. Exactly, the present algorithm calculates the number of incoming links with your kwd as the anchor text.

A good tip is to create some ezine articles with the res box having your kwds as the anchor text. Many autoblogs also publish these articles and you get more links.

Do some high PR blog commenting. I have seen jump in 2-3 pages with a couple of PR6 back links. In my own experiences, targeting right keywords for different pages(especially long tail keywords for inner pages), different stages of your sites would be the top issue for SERP purpose.

all the best, Unique Compelling Content. People will automatically use social tools and provide links if ey believe your site has quality contant. Content is King In short, you need a proper on page optimization and off page optimization To reiterate what's been said, if you're looking for just THE single most important thing, it's got to be the title tag. Quote: Originally Posted by websiteguy Share a single best tip that boosted your serp ranking quality linking reciprocal linking with quality sites Respectfully, I see very little point to this thread when we have a long standing ongoing thread of tips here -- > http://www.v7n.com/forums/seo-forum/...o-tip-day.html

This thread is now closed.