your SEO tactics ( the secret ones)

bador

have the guts... why not share your best and deepest seo secret you have.... let me first share something.... one of my ultimate best seo resources is http://www.seobook.com ( not my site and no affiliate links... just my favorite ) this is aaron wall's ( google certified professional ) site.. coolest one...will post my resources soon... in the meantime you add some top secret tools. 1 link from a high page rank site is way better than 100 links from normal page rank sites..There is nothing secret in doing SEO from my side.I just used ethical techniques making top rankings in SEs and for high traffic.One of the best techniques which I used is Articles and Press Releases.In my own experience I have come to the conclusion that the value of an internal link = the value of an external link. So if you have a pr 3 page linking into your site from an external site it is counted the same as an internal page that is a pr 3.Bartell wrote:i upload videos and photos to get oneway backlinks to my sitefor videos service the video uploading service is http://www.trafficgeyser.comand for photos : there are plenty of free photo directories.http://www.flickr.com is onei also use social bookmarking and press releases.whenever i love a service i give testimonials , and get a backlink to my site..thanks more to come My method:1) Locate all relevant pages and sites with some page rank.2) Give them a link back first.3) Email all relevant site webmasters and ask them to exchange links.4) RepeatI dont think SEO is much of a secret ... most of the legitimate secrets have been spread across the table.Main things- title with keywords- keyword url- headings with keywords- content with keywords ps. .... it then helps to link to the page from a good pr website with the keyword in the title.. ...shh (my secret).I think all was said...but for more SEO techniques visit this one...http://ezinearticles.com/?25-Best-Seo-T ... &id=452546The link in my sig reveals, well, not secrets, most people know about these any ways, it's the second link in sig.I agree with what most say here, except for traffic geyser, I found that to be a complete farse, sure, gets pages indexed quickly, but we all know that any way, but ranking for keywords, different matter IMO.Any links you have on other people's pages, ensure that there are fewer outbound links on the page, fewer there are, higher the page rank is assigned to your page. approx 85% of the PR is assigned to the link...no# of links on page / PR / 85% = new assigned PR value to your link.What also helps to improve the quality of that link's assigned pr is based on a linking quality score, ie, is the link you are linking from on a relevant page, does the page you link from contain professional words that describes a profession, take wiki-pedia for instance, some of the posts there seem like they are written by phd's... they use words that we wouldn't use to describe things normally on our websites/blogs etc. I've notice when you're linked from such a page, you're assigned a higher importance factor than the conventional methods we all practice of getting links to our site.make sure that the title text of the page you are linking from contains your keyword somewhere, and the prominence of the first 25 words are at the top of the page, bottom of the page too, keyword meta tag and the description tag, factors like these always help. Just to name a few. All the bestLozyou get more & more back links for ur site.for more can also do all this :-Rss submissionArticle submissiondirectory submissionse submissionforum postingand link xchange with related web sites...by doing all this also u can get good PR & more traffic.Swirl Media Solution wrote:thanks manMy secret technique.... do you really want to know.....Since I am a DJ, I created a really flashy DJ myspace pageI gathered a list 4k-5k myspace pages with PR 2 - PR 4I purchased a cheap friend request/message posterI added 4k-5k people to my buddy list overnightI sent out tons of flashy .gif message with links to my new website for targeted keywords (got traffic)Once my secret plan was complete I changed the myspace page to match my company image from my website (look more professional)That was 2 years ago and it was catapulted me over my competitionToday the myspace page still pops up page 1 in the serps for a majority of my keywords (a couple notches below my website)I haven't tried to optimize it in any way/shape/form in the past 2 yearsIt was something I focused on hardcore for 1 month, then it was link submissions. I rely heavily on article submissions and internal linking currently now. It was very unethical what I did starting out but I got some PR4 links out of it. There are also some .org guest books that give PR4 and higher links without reciprocation..... Actually know what, I have been neglecting the myspace page for a while. I think it's time to show it some love with optimization. I would be a shame for it to drop out of the results page with the next google update.