Your pain and Joy in SEO - Questionnaire.

Hello Fellas.

I would appreciate if you could take a minute out of your day to answer a couple of my questions, it is very important and my gratitude will be immeasurable!!!

I am currently looking for an opportunity in a private SEO/Marketing firm and writing a little demo/cover letter and need some "marketing" tips to write an effective copy.

I would appreciate if you could answer following questions or some of them, individually, from you own stand point, and perspective.

1) What is the thing that you like least in SEO process?
- If you can't think of anything please list the task that you do because it has to be done.

2) What is the thing that you like most in SEO process?

3) What takes most of your time?

4) What takes least of your time?

5) If you could think of a task that you would rather have someone else do, what would that be?

6) What is the most important thing to you in your business?(i.e. money, love for you job, client satisfaction, growth etc.)

7) How many people work for you / are you a sole wolf?

What would be single most important aspect if you were to hire someone to work for you?
- If you can’t think of one, what skills/qualities are most essential to you?

9) Experience or Education? What matters most?

I will greatly appreciate if you could answer a couple of those questions.
Thanks for your attention, have a nice one!!!

Ivan. 1) What is the thing that you like least in SEO process?
- If you can't think of anything please list the task that you do because it has to be done.
*only thing i know is it takes time to see the results..

*the update of all rankings, you know, when you see your site rank well.

*content.. its very important..

*submissions.. manual submissions.. theres alot resources..

5) If you could think of a task that you would rather have someone else do, what would that be?
*i prefer to do it on my own..

6) What is the most important thing to you in your business?(i.e. money, love for you job, client satisfaction, growth etc.)
*do i have to answer this question? all of the above i think..LOL

*army, group, team, band.... ;-) collective nouns...

What would be single most important aspect if you were to hire someone to work for you?
- If you can’t think of one, what skills/qualities are most essential to you?
*well i guess... he/she should be flexible... and fast learner..

9) Experience or Education? What matters most?
*experience... i learn all of this base on my own experience..

Whoaw... it really takes time.... Quote: Originally Posted by Ebakvak2012 Hello Fellas.

I would appreciate if you could take a minute out of your day to answer a couple of my questions, it is very important and my gratitude will be immeasurable!!!

I am currently looking for an opportunity in a private SEO/Marketing firm and writing a little demo/cover letter and need some "marketing" tips to write an effective copy.

I would appreciate if you could answer following questions or some of them, individually, from you own stand point, and perspective.

1) What is the thing that you like least in SEO process?

waiting for the resaults

Higher PR and More traffic

Link Building, Link Popularity

Forum Posting

Article Writing

All of them, I work to earn money of course but I'll make sure that I love and enjoy what i'm doing because it's my pleasure to give my costumer a great satisfaction.

many

- If you can