Your experience with free hosting?

electra

Hello everyone!
Share your experience with free hosting.Feel free to Share all your good and bad experiences with them..

keiooz

Hhmmm... I can't tell if it is good or not. Having free hosting service has both advantages and disadvantages. One of the advantages is that you can have it for free while there are a lot of restrictions if you wish to go further on upgrading your site.

kross

I find that free hosting is good for websites just starting out on an almost none existent budget. Though it's difficult to find good free web hosts.

ShaneBro

I have used the free hosting service from many company on the internet and I have get the positive review from them which can support you more better way.

wsiintra

In free hosting they dont provide cpanel so we cannot change the things as required and they also place some advertisements on the websites that we use for free web hosting.

hostaddonltd

Ya i had experiences with many free hosting websites like
zymic.com,x10hosting.com,host1free.com.......
of all of them i love host1free.com they offer a great service the control panel is awesome than cpanel and give you 2gb webhosting space and 100gb bandwidth and it has a great uptime
and its softaucolus installer is great it always has updated script versions their service is awsome just have a look at it

BreadHog

For my own website I have used the free hosting and it is very well for me. I have also get the domain name as well as free space on the web. This is very nice and good service for me.

BreadHog

For my own website I have used the free hosting and it is very well for me. I have also get the domain name as well as free space on the web. This is very nice and good service for me.