You Can index/rank first page on Google. Guaranteed !

cisse

yes, you can also.Guaranteed! Index your brand new domain with in 3 days! I would like to share with guys my experience Domain name KABONFOOTPRINTKABON.COM

Creation Date: 04-Aug-2008
and check out
Quote: This is Google's cache of http://kabonfootprintkabon.com/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 7 Aug 2008 10:10:30 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. I know Google Indexed my old template...
I know you all are you guys expert, so its not tough.
But, let me share with you what I have done for it.
First day!
After book the domain I install the wordpress theme.
2nd day!
I just go here xml-sitemaps.com Create your Google Sitemap Online - XML Sitemaps Generator and generated sitemap details page for my new domain. Then I was think what is my next step, I just start Directory submission and SB submission.
3rd day
I was curius to see my domain in Google, But, it was not , But today I finish 50 SB and 500 Submissions for it, Late night b4 I go to sleep I check once agan, My domain was indexd happy now
4th day
All pages are indexed
I think it is simple technique. you can do...just go and shoot for it to come up in www.
Just cool, Pls guys if you have any technique to index fast then this let us know, make a post here.

And I am happy to see ranking with in six days
http://www.google.com/search?q=kabon...B_enIN260&aq=t
First page
any questions and suggestions are welcome....
Thanks! links is one of the big factors and it helps a lot. how? i mean are you using a tools? can you share it to us? Thats really great but explain little bit more...plz yes My suggestion get some original thoughts you very well knew that kabonfootprint-kabon.com was registered long before you get hold of domain without hyphens.

It is easy now a days to copy instead of using your own creativity.

Thank you..

Quote: Originally Posted by VV Associates yes, you can also.Guaranteed! Index , ur brand new domain with in 3 days! I would like to share with guys my experience Domain name KABONFOOTPRINTKABON.COM

Creation Date: 04-Aug-2008
and check out

I know Google Indexed my old template...
I know you all are you guys expert, so its not tough.
But, let me share with you what I have done for it.
First day!
After book the domain I install the wordpress theme.
2nd day!
I just go here xml-sitemaps.com Create your Google Sitemap Online - XML Sitemaps Generator and generated sitemap details page for my new domain. Then I was think what is my next step, I just start Directory submission and SB submission.
3rd day
I was curius to see my domain in Google, But, it was not , But today I finish 50 SB and 500 Submissions for it, Late night b4 I go to sleep I check once agan, My domain was indexd happy now
4th day
All pages are indexed
I think it is simple technique. you can do...just go and shoot for it to come up in www.
Just cool, Pls guys if you have any technique to index fast then this let us know, make a post here.

And I am happy to see ranking with in six days
http://www.google.com/search?q=kabon...B_enIN260&aq=t
First page
any questions and suggestions are welcome....
Thanks! I suggest you must become a serious SEO practitioner, because half of the knowledge may create problem for others as well as your clients.

They did lot of hard work which you can see on the site, but all efforts are gone just because you make a "innocent mistake." Next time be careful please. Day 5:
sandboxed

Day 6 - 365
listened to crickets while waiting for Google's punishment to expire

You only got 7 pages indexed and you posted 6 days after creating your blog. All you need is a do follow link from one important page and bots show up. So, what are we admiring again? ... The Rip-off saga begins like this: (This is how he ripoff the original contestant kabonfootprint-kabon.com with kabonfootprintkabon.com)

As per law you cant register any domain variation and use it for the similar purpose. You can not launch a forum by registering a fake domain e.g. V7NForum.com.

Day 4: This guy Searched for the Keyword or came across this seo contest
Found Kabonfootrint on 2nd position.

He immediately thought that the domains without hyphens must be available and register it to show that he is the best seo practitioner in the world.

The result: The original contestant kabonfootprint-kabon.com Sandboxed and looses it's SERP. All his hard work, concept, creativity goes into vain.

Solution: he must sells back the domain without hyphens to original contestant, so that they can back to business, if he is really honest person. If he really is the honest person. Haha!

@kabon: Where can you cite this law that people who register any domain variation will be penalized? this is not new atm. thanks for the info though Quote: Originally Posted by purplesoda If he really is the honest person. Haha!

@kabon: Where can you cite this law that people who register any domain variation will be penalized? Their are numerous ways you can protect your identity, domain names and website contents. Here are some useful resources, i am not publishing all because he may be educated and understand the possible proceedings may go against him.

Please Visit:
1. Intellectual property in websites: ownership and protection

2. Fraud and related activity in connection with computers

Think of a possible plan before launching a website.

Just for the knowledge if a person is spending huge amount of money E.g. $2500 and still investing more, will not apply for trademark and copyright?? These websites are not just built in a day, neither the content plan.

These things are cooked before and people wait for opportunity to show their skills. One must aware that a big website has complete pre-launch plan and they work accordingly. So any thing dome without the consent of website owner should be avoided.

Here are the possible investment breakup.

$1200 for mascot. (They have 4 designs @300 each)
$800 for mascot's drawings in different moods, colors.
$300 for Wordpress themes.
$200 on an average contents and hosting charges.

To me Kabonfootprint is well protected and this is why Google left the original site and sand boxed the OP's site. he has no option but to sell his domain. Also the contest rules says, you cant register more than one domain, this is why contestant has registered only a hyphenated domain, knowing the fact that some one may misuse it against the ranking.

Since this entry is a test, they wanted to live with it. One result is in front of you, how google decide the authority of original site and content. The duplicate domain name got penalized in just 3 days..