Yet Another Mass Private Message System 1.0.1

Nightvision

DESCRIPTION:

This system allows admins to send mass private message to members from AdminCP
Some options:
- Detail user search condition, so you can send PM to diffent usergroups, that satisfy different condition
- Send "Test" Private Message,
- Allow/disable smilies
- Override "Receive Private Messages = NO" option?
- set number of PMs to send at once
- Use different user as Sender (by userid)

NOTE:
This hack is not related to, nor using Zero Tolerance's "Admin Mass PM Members" hack.
Although this is a new hack, I still would say thanks to insanctus, Oblivion Knight and Zero Tolerance for their idea and hacks on sending mass PM from admincp. I also want to thank the members who need this hack badly, and support it.

CHANGES/MODIFICATION:

- Query: 0
- Files to add: 2
- Product to import: 1

INSTALL:

1. Upload all files in UPLOAD folder to your server
2. Import XML product (product-hn_masspm.xml) using vBulletin product import tool.
ACP -> Plugin System -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product
3. Refresh menu panel to display "Send PM to Users" link in "Users" section.

UPGRADE:
1. Upload all files in UPLOAD folder to your server
2. Import XML product (product-hn_masspm.xml) using vBulletin product import tool with Override option checked.

SCREENSHOT:
Included

HISTORY:

v. 1.0.0 (3.10.2007) Initial release
v. 1.0.1 (3.10.2007) Fix some bugs, add more options when sending PMs

vbulletin.org website:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=141622

thewonderer

no matter what usergroup I select and try to send out an email it tells me that nothing matches my search. What am I doing wrong?

Nightvision

thewonderer said:
no matter what usergroup I select and try to send out an email it tells me that nothing matches my search. What am I doing wrong?

If youre getting the "nothing matches my search" message, it means that you are sending an PM to a user that has disabled PM.

Use this option: (change it to YES) in ACP PM Manager
Override "Receive Private Messages = NO" option? Include the user that choose NO in "Receive Private Message" option

After that you can send out all your pm's ...

webpals

i receive following error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function log_admin_action() in /home/username/public_html/hn_masspm.php on line 30

i upload hn_masspm.php in root
and uplaoded cpnav_hn_masspm.xml includes/xml
imported product from admin.

when i click Send PM to Users" link in "Users" section. i get above error messgae.

please support.