Yellow Forms in IE

liunx

Can someone please tell me why the first two fields turn yellow on this page. <br />
<br />
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.imhmedia.net/php/form">http://www.imhmedia.net/php/form</a><!-- m --><br />
<br />
Its weird, name and email seem to default to yellow.<br />
<br />
Any ideas?<!--content-->Agh, first search didn't turn up anything in these forums, but I found the answer second time round. Google toolbar auto fill! Whatever that is. I can't believe I spent over an hour on this. :(<!--content-->These are fields that you have told your Google Taskbar Autofill piece to fill with information you have defined in the Taskbar's options. If you click the icon on your Google taskbar, you'll find that the fields are filled with your personal information. It doesn't affect the form in anyway other than this.<!--content-->guys look at the code there is a style sheet link and I Download <!--more-->ed the css page and it is the CSS defining the colors. I thought it was right in the code at first, till IU looked at the code it self.<!--content-->The CSS may be defining the colours of the fields, but it isn't defining them as yellow. On my browser here at work I don't have the Google toolbar installed and the fields appear brown. At home, his fields are bright yellow as they are all fields I have set defaults to in my toolbar.<!--content-->The google toolbar is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I disabled that feature. I don't like any application that messes with the design of a site. Websites are designed a certain way on purpose. Yellow could be the most clashing colour possible on some sites. :rolleyes:<!--content-->Originally posted by Spire2000 <br />
The CSS may be defining the colours of the fields, but it isn't defining them as yellow. On my browser here at work I don't have the Google toolbar installed and the fields appear brown. At home, his fields are bright yellow as they are all fields I have set defaults to in my toolbar. <br />
really? then you have issues as well. I don't have the google toolbar and they are yellow for me as well. this is doing it<br />
<br />
background-color:#F1F1E2;<!--content-->Scoutt #F1F1E2 is the colour they are suppose to be. My problem was that the google toolbar was making two of them bright yellow becuase it makes forms yellow that you have filled before. Say you fill name on one form and then at another site you can auto fill those feilds so you don't have to type it all out again. Was nothing wrong with my code, it was google toolbar, just took me 2 hours to figure out. :eek:<!--content-->well then since I didn't have the toolbar installed it still looked yellow to me. but now that you say a bright yellow then that makes sense.<!--content-->

Back