Yahoo! Merchant Checkout API Problems

glatvspw

I'm attempting to integrate with Yahoo!'s Checkout API for an existing Merchant account in a Django-based web app. I've already successfully been able to integrate their Catalog API, but for some reason I simply cannot get the Checkout API to work. I've crafted an XML request based on the example in their documentation, but it always simply returns a 10009 Auth Required error. I've confirmed that my partner account does, indeed have the correct authorization, and I just can't figure out why I would be getting this error. I don't believe that it's a malformed request, as I get the exact same result when I copy and paste their example request (changing the API token and such, obviously).This is what my request looks like (with the store ID and token sanitized):\[code\]<ystorews:ystorewsRequest xmlns:ystorews="urn:yahoo:sbs:ystorews"> <Version>1.0</Version> <StoreID>{storeid}</StoreID> <SecurityHeader> <PartnerStoreContractToken>{token}</PartnerStoreContractToken> </SecurityHeader> <Verb>create</Verb> <ResourceList> <CheckoutBasket> <ShoppingCart> <Item> <ID>foo</ID> <Quantity>5</Quantity> </Item> </ShoppingCart> </CheckoutBasket> </ResourceList></ystorews:ystorewsRequest>\[/code\]And this is the response that I get back:\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><ystorewsResponse><ErrorMessages><Error><Code> 10009 </Code><Message> Auth Required </Message></Error></ErrorMessages></ystorewsResponse>\[/code\]And this is what my Partner API Access looks like:
BcCQa.jpg

Back