Yahoo=1821, All the web=1890, PR nothing

Faurrytus

Dear Buddies,

I have a blog with description like following:

Link Google= 0, Yahoo= 1821, All the web= 1890, total=3711,
Alexa= 1,307,345
since 2007, history of PR = 3

But currently this blog have not a PR. (=nothing). May you advise why this is occurred…??? And what must I do to make the pagerank back?

Thanks for your help.

BRgds, I believe a PR update is on progress. Honestly though, PR is not important. Submit your blog URL to other blog directories so you can get the google based back links and your PR will come back!

Thank You where did you get these stats from?
Do you have the Google Webmaster tools? How many incoming links do you see there?

Also, PR may have not been updated in a while so you could jump from PR N/A to PR 2 or 3 easily.

The numbers of links isn't everything either. Are they quality link. In this case, I mean quality for PR, not for users like: what is the PR of the page the links are on, is there a nofollow attribute, how many outgoing links do these pages have etc...

Although PR plays a role in the rankings, I find it much more useful to try to build links that will bring relevant traffic. If you can increase your PR at the same time, by all mean! But don't obsess with it, it will come. think about offering tutorials, widgets, tools, funny videos etc...on your site. These kind of pages are great to generate links.

I'm not sure when the next PR update is because I don't check PR very often but keep on working on your links and it will come eventually. Quote: Originally Posted by juliensimon http://www.v7n.com/forums/seo-forum/177704-yahoo-1821-all-web-1890-pagerank-nothing.html#post1341400

Feel