XSLT if expression syntax, combining more then one expression

hakdark

Trying to combine an if statement using \[code\]<xsl:if test="expression">\[/code\] where I want to have multiple expressions together, to do order of operations such as this psuedocode:\[code\]if (Number != '' and (Name != '' or PreferredName != '')) {// code here}\[/code\]Essentially I want to do this in an \[code\]<xsl:if>\[/code\]:\[code\]<xsl:if text="Number != '' and (Name != '' or PreferredName != '')">\[/code\]but I'm not sure of the \[code\]expression\[/code\] syntax, I don't think I can do the \[code\]()\[/code\] like that, as I haven't seen it anywhere. I couldn't find the expression syntax on the web easily, it may be XPath, but I'm not sure if XPath supports \[code\]()\[/code\] to group expressions. I'm not an expert on XSL/XML/XSD's' so I don't know if the expression is even XPath, or what.I'd rather not do nested \[code\]<xsl:if>\[/code\] statements if possible, and want to stick with \[code\]<xsl:if>\[/code\] not \[code\]<xsl:choose>\[/code\].I'm sure this is probably a simple answer, but kind of stuck here. Thanks.

Back