XSLT <apply-templates match and mode> not working well together

Schromqub

I have a Call to xsl:apply-templates. \[code\]<xsl:apply-templates select="config:cols/config:col[not(@colID = ../../config:dispStream[@type='colState']/config:State/@Column)] [not(@isHidden='yes')]"> <xsl:sort select="config:cols/config:col[not(@colID = ../../config:dispStream[@type='colState']/config:State/@Column)] [not(@isHidden='yes')]" data-type="number" /> <xsl:with-param name="stayGrid" select="'yes'" /> <xsl:with-param name="addSpacer" select="'yes'" /></xsl:apply-templates>\[/code\]I then make this same call again, only I add a mode to the apply-templates.\[code\]<xsl:apply-templates select="config:cols/config:col[not(@colID = ../../config:dispStream[@type='colState']/config:State/@Column)] [not(@isHidden='yes')]" mode="DisplayFormula" ><xsl:sort select="config:cols/config:col[not(@colID = ../../config:dispStream[@type='colState']/config:State/@Column)] [not(@isHidden='yes')]" data-type="number" /> <xsl:with-param name="stayGrid" select="'yes'" /> <xsl:with-param name="addSpacer" select="'yes'" /></xsl:apply-templates>\[/code\]I have a Templates which should match both of these.\[code\]<xsl:template match="config:cols/config:col"><xsl:template match="config:cols/config:col" mode="DisplayFormula">\[/code\]If I Leave out the mode on the second apply, it will call the first template. But If I put in the mode, the second one isn't called. I'm really stumped on this one and could use some help.

Back