xsl transforms for an access database

Matts

I am trying to transform an rss feed into an Access database using XSL here is my code below:\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"> <xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="yes" indent="yes"/> <xsl:template match="/"> <rss> <xsl:apply-templates select="rss/channel"/> </rss> </xsl:template> <xsl:template match="rss/channel"> <xsl:variable name="title" select="title"/> <xsl:variable name="link" select="link"/> <xsl:variable name="description" select="description"/> <channelTitle> <xsl:value-of select="title"/> </channelTitle> <channelDesc> <xsl:value-of select="description"/> </channelDesc> <xsl:apply-templates select="item"/> </xsl:template> <xsl:template match="item"> <xsl:variable name="item_link" select="link"/> <xsl:variable name="item_title" select="description"/> <item> <xsl:for-each select="item_link"> <xsl:value-of select="title"/> </xsl:for-each> </item> </xsl:template></xsl:stylesheet>\[/code\]basically what I want to do is to cycle through and display all the items and have the channel imprimted on each of the entries (i dont know how to create a relationship between the channel and item elements of the rss in access :S )if someone could point me in the right direction then all will be good thanks

Back