XSL for-each from different structure

iCandy

I have a problem in the realization of this XSLT, what I need is to create a HTML table from the follow XML:\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><Overview><Header> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_Language" width="10%" align="center">Lingua</Column> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_Text" width="45%" align="left">Testo</Column> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_Usage" width="45%" align="left">Uso</Column></Header><Rows> <Row row="0"> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_PKey">1</Column> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_Language">it</Column> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_Text">Accedi al Sistema</Column> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_Usage">AppMenuLabelLogIn</Column> </Row> <Row row="1"> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_PKey">2</Column> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_Language">en</Column> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_Text">LogIn</Column> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_Usage">AppMenuLabelLogIn</Column> </Row> <Row row="2"> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_PKey">3</Column> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_Language">it</Column> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_Text">Archivio</Column> <Column name="SysRepositoryLabel_Usage">AppMenuLabelMasterData</Column> </Row></Rows></Overview>\[/code\]This is the table that I would like to obtain:\[code\]<table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0> <tr> <td width="10%" align="center" valign="center">Lingua</td> <td width="45%" align="left" valign="center">Testo</td> <td width="45%" align="left" valign="center">Uso</td> </tr></table><table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"> <tr> <td width="10%" align="center" valign="center">it</td> <td width="45%" align="left" valign="center">Accedi al Sistema</td> <td width="45%" align="left" valign="center">AppMenuLabelLogIn</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="10%" align="center" valign="center">en</td> <td width="45%" align="left" valign="center">LogIn</td> <td width="45%" align="left" valign="center">AppMenuLabelLogIn</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="10%" align="center" valign="center">it</td> <td width="45%" align="left" valign="center">Archivio</td> <td width="45%" align="left" valign="center">AppMenuLabelMasterData</td> </tr></table>\[/code\]In the node Header I have to header of the table with the numbers of column of this new table and some property, as the width and the aling of the text.In the node Rows I have the data to put in the tables, the number of row is should be more than the one of the header but only the present in the header should be exported also in the second table.Thanks a lot Pasquale

Back