XMLEncoder java version

ruru

I use XMLEncoder to encode JGraph object to XML format. I use 2 machines to test, both of them have same java version as I check by cmd java -version\[code\]java version "1.6.0_27"Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_27-b07)Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.2-b06, mixed mode)\[/code\]However, I get these XML headers from 2 machines as following:Machine 1:\[code\]<java version="1.6.0_31" class="java.beans.XMLDecoder"> \[/code\]Machine 2:\[code\]<java version="1.7.0_05" class="java.beans.XMLDecoder">\[/code\]Anyone knows why the java version is different?The reason I ask this question because I suspect is the root cause for my following problem.After that, I use XMLDecoder to decode the JGraph object. However, the graphModel gives me different result for\[code\]Object[] objs = graphModel.getOutgoingEdges(graphModel, cell);\[/code\]With machine 1, \[code\]objs\[/code\] has \[code\]length = 1\[/code\], machine 2 \[code\]objs\[/code\] has \[code\]length = 0\[/code\].Anyone has any idea? Is it the problem with java version?

Back