XML with varying amount of child nodes for each parent node

kobotan

So I have XML in the following format which I am reading from file 'test.xml'\[code\]<XML><Agent ID="ABC123"> <Property> <Code>XYZ</Code> <Name>Hotel 1</Name> </Property> <Property> <Code>237</Code> <Name>Hotel 2</Name> </Property> <Property> <Code>213</Code> <Name>Hotel 3</Name> </Property></Agent><Agent ID="DEF456"> <Property> <Code>333</Code> <Name>Hotel 4</Name> </Property> <Property> <Code>23423</Code> <Name>Hotel 5</Name> </Property></Agent><Agent ID="GHI789"> <Property> <Code>45345</Code> <Name>Hotel 6</Name> </Property></Agent></XML>\[/code\]I want to be able to output the above into the following format:\[code\]Agent | Code | NameABC123 | XYZ | Hotel 1ABC123 | 237 | Hotel 2......\[/code\]How would I do this as there are multiple Agents and a varying amount of Properties within each Agent?I have experience of using XMLReader but happy to try an alternative such as SimpleXML.I think I would need to use a Foreach loop on this (Foreach Agent....) but not quite sure where to start.Thanks!

Back