XML parsing failed Blackberry

32startas

I am using following code for parsing XML file. Bt i didnt get anything as a response. can anyone help?Also i am getting warning when i open connection "Warning!: Invocation of questionable method: java.lang.String.() found"\[code\]public static void main(String arg[]){ XML_Parsing_Sample application = new XML_Parsing_Sample(); //create a new instance of the application //and start the application on the event thread application.enterEventDispatcher();}public XML_Parsing_Sample() { _screen.setTitle("XML Parsing");//setting title _screen.add(new RichTextField("Requesting.....")); _screen.add(new SeparatorField()); pushScreen(_screen); // creating a screen //creating a connection thread to run in the background _connectionthread = new Connection(); _connectionthread.start();//starting the thread operation}public void updateField(String node, String element){ //receiving the parsed node and its value from the thread //and updating it here //so it can be displayed on the screen String title="Title"; _screen.add(new RichTextField(node+" : "+element)); if(node.equals(title)){ _screen.add(new SeparatorField()); }}private class Connection extends Thread{ public Connection(){ super(); } public void run(){ // define variables later used for parsing Document doc; StreamConnection conn; try{ //providing the location of the XML file, //your address might be different conn=(StreamConnection)Connector.open ("http://www.w3schools.com/xml/note.xml",Connector.READ); //next few lines creates variables to open a //stream, parse it, collect XML data and //extract the data which is required. //In this case they are elements, //node and the values of an element DocumentBuilderFactory docBuilderFactory = DocumentBuilderFactory. newInstance(); DocumentBuilder docBuilder = docBuilderFactory.newDocumentBuilder(); docBuilder.isValidating(); doc = docBuilder.parse(conn.openInputStream()); doc.getDocumentElement ().normalize (); NodeList list=doc.getElementsByTagName("*"); _node=new String(); _element = new String(); //this "for" loop is used to parse through the //XML document and extract all elements and their //value, so they can be displayed on the device for (int i=0;i<list.getLength();i++){ Node value=http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10584642/list.item(i). getChildNodes().item(0); _node=list.item(i).getNodeName(); _element=value.getNodeValue(); updateField(_node,_element); }//end for }//end try //will catch any exception thrown by the XML parser catch (Exception e){ System.out.println(e.toString()); } }//end connection function}// end connection class\[/code\]

Back