Xml on Android-Random Errors

fs_djmellisse

I am new to xml and android programming.Here is my xml code... I don't understand why i get random errors... I tried a lot of things(like changing "/>" with the normal way to end). I also tried an online xml checker but i got the same error so i hope you help me. I get a lot of errors, I know that I should tell you which are but they are so random. Maybe it's Eclipse's bug... Idk, thanks for reading this.\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"android:layout_width="fill_parent"android:layout_height="fill_parent"android:orientation="vertical" ><TextViewandroid:layout_width="fill_parent"android:layout_height="wrap_content"android:text="Your total is 0"android:textSize="45dp"android:layout_gravity="center"android:gravity="center"android:id="@id/tvDisplay"/><Buttonandroid:layout_width="250dp"android:layout_height="wrap_content"android:text="Add one"android:layout_gravity="center"android:textSize="20dp"android:id="@id/bAdd"/><Button android:layout_width="250dp"android:layout_height="wrap_content"android:text="Subtract one"android:layout_gravity="center"android:textSide="20dp"android:id="@id/bSub"/></LinearLayout>\[/code\]

Back