xml documentation XSD/CS

Fi-Web

I have a xml documentation of a .Net assembly.Is it possible to load this document into a Dataset/Object model so that I can access the various elements in a strongly-typed manner?For example given this code:\[code\]// code in x.dll, generating x.xml as the help file///<summary>///This is a class that does something interesting///</summary>public class MyClass{}\[/code\]I should be able to write code like:\[code\] var helpXmlDocument = new HelpDocument("x.xml"); var summary = helpXmlDocument.Summary; // Should be: "This is a class..."\[/code\]I tried to use the XSD at this link, but that did not work out as I was getting a run-time error trying to create an instance of the Dataset generated using XSD.exe. I also tried generating an XSD for my XML file, but in my use-case, I might have different files & so, I cannot keep generating XSD's for each one. I need one single XSD/Type which I can write code against.I can write a custom code to help me with this, but wanted to check if there are better solutions/ideas to do this out there before writing.

Back