xdnova374tc4.gif

Download:

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/177748973/XD-Nova-3.7.4.rar

OR

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3FKW7DUV

Password: nitroshare.net

Updated by Scarface (me :)) please post up any bugs or problems.

Note: The Layout of the forum looks slightly different than whats shown in the screenshot above.

Admin note:
Attached file and it has has no password

DON

any chance this will be updated to 3.8? It's coming out tomorrow and I might be upgrading soon.

Curve

it worked for me you have to put it in your forum/themes folder

my probelm is when i goto quick reply there is a small box like the picture i provided and wheni type in that area its like i am just posting a code. it wont let me post. it lets other people post but not i

problem.jpg

I will take a look at the bug/issue curve bare with me i will release the fixed XML asap.

About upgrading this to 3.8.0 i can do it but i need someones forum to do so because my board is running on 3.7.4

DON

Scarface said:
I will take a look at the bug/issue curve bare with me i will release the fixed XML asap.

About upgrading this to 3.8.0 i can do it but i need someones forum to do so because my board is running on 3.7.4
Why don't you just setup a 3.8 on your site. Just use it for skinning?

DON said:
Why don't you just setup a 3.8 on your site. Just use it for skinning?

Im not really a skinner like Filez or Hoxxy i just did this style as a one off because its a great theme and i thought id update it for everyone. so if anyone wants it to 3.8.0 ill need to use your forum to upgrade it.

otto07 said:
1 question how do you edit the flash buttons links. like where they lead to

The flash button links must be edited using Adobe Flash CS3 (or CS4) you can edit the action script and change the links :) i know it can be done because iv tried it myself.

DON

Scarface said:
Sorry about the mix up ryu anyway i cant release it because it's custom coded for the site :).
Question for ya Scarface. Do you have a fixed width?

I got the header running on fixed width, but not the rest of the forum below it. The width in the style options doesn't work either, so I guess you didn't use the same variable for width?

EDIT: got it working. I'm working on a fixed width and upgrading to 3.8.

Curve said:

my probelm is when i goto quick reply there is a small box like the picture i provided and wheni type in that area its like i am just posting a code. it wont let me post. it lets other people post but not i

problem.jpg

I imported the theme and this doesn't happen to me ? are you on IE or Firefox? because im not having any problems its working fine for me are you running vBulletin 3.7.4? maybe that's why its not working correctly.

DON

Curve said:

problem.jpg
What is the error you get. Because I had a posting error too.

It kept saying I need to post atleast 1 character.

Are you getting the same error? I'm wondering if it's the text box in the quick reply. and also the reply page.