Writing a XML file with C# to a specific XML structure [closed]

serfull

The Usual way, i code to write a XML file is,\[code\] XmlWriterSettings settings = new XmlWriterSettings(); settings.Indent = true; XmlWriter writer = XmlWriter.Create("Products.xml", settings); writer.WriteStartDocument(); writer.WriteComment("This file is generated by the program."); writer.WriteStartElement("Product"); writer.WriteAttributeString("ID", "001"); writer.WriteAttributeString("Name", "Keyboard"); writer.WriteElementString("Price", "10.00"); writer.WriteStartElement("OtherDetails"); writer.WriteElementString("BrandName", "X Keyboard"); writer.WriteElementString("Manufacturer", "X Company"); writer.WriteEndElement(); writer.WriteEndDocument(); writer.Flush(); writer.Close();\[/code\]But the above code gives me a different XML structure, How to code if i need the output as below given structure,\[code\]<Books><Book ISBN="0553212419"><title>Sherlock Holmes</title><author>Sir Arthur Conan Doyle</author></Book><Book ISBN="0743273567"><title>The Great Gatsby</title><author>F. Scott Fitzgerald</author></Book><Book ISBN="0684826976"><title>Undaunted Courage</title><author>Stephen E. Ambrose</author></Book><Book ISBN="0743203178"><title>Nothing Like It In the World</title><author>Stephen E. Ambrose</author></Book></Books>\[/code\]Thanks

Back