Wrap echo into a textarea using PHP

ultimo

Can someone maybe tell me why this is not working?I have used echo to build a form around the results: \[code\]echo "[$key:]$value"; echo "[$key:]<br>";\[/code\]to try to capture it into a textarea so that I can submit the result to a new page, when I do this the page shows blank....\[code\]<?php/** * Function to read meta information from the given domain. * * @param string $domain */ // Read META info $tags = get_meta_tags('http://www.cheap-flight.co.za'); // Check the result and display it. if (sizeof($tags) == 0){ echo '<div>No META information was found!</div>'; } echo '<form name="form1" method="post" action="">' echo '<textarea name="textarea" id="textarea" cols="45" rows="5">' foreach ($tags as $key=>$value) { echo "[$key:]$value"; echo "[$key:]<br>"; } echo '</textarea></form>'?> \[/code\]The ideal would be to have it like this:\[code\]echo "<textarea name="textarea" id="textarea" cols="45" rows="5">[$key:]$value</textarea>";\[/code\]and place each result into it's own textarea...Any help would be appreciated

Back