World of War Craft 3.7.1

Filez

PB-WoW World of Warcraft vBulletin Style was created by Paybas and Updated by me for vBulletin 3.7.x Please go to my support forums at Support for troubleshooting i will do my best to respond to all problems posted here on vb.org. Wrath of the Lich King style added to theme list. You can also download the whole package consolidated into one archive from my support forums.

If you use this mod, please Mark as Installed, and if you really enjoy this mod, please Nominate for MOTM, and if you really really enjoy this mod, feel free to Support Developer! Thank you!

Support

________________________________________________________________________________ _______

I use my released mods daily, if I find an issue with them or add features for myself I will release updates. If there are significant bugs or simple feature requests I will do my best to release fixes. Some of my mods rely on fetching data from 3rd party websites, due to the unreliable results, my mods will require users to troubleshoot for themselves if they find the addon is not working for them specifically. I am offering my personal mods that work ok for me for you to use, I am sorry I do not have time to troubleshoot many user specific issues. Thank you for your understanding.

Features
________________________________________________________________________________ _______
Wrath of the Lich King Theme

Installation
Instructions in pbwow101.zip

Changes

v1.01 Updated For vb 3.7.x

Filez

vioman this came from another site just as shown each is a seperated download sorry and it exceeds the limit of 10mb upload here anyways =)

Filez

Yea know It looked like a bugger to install and I will say I have not some skins just seem a bit intesive to play with.....but anything I port is installed and working on my site.

mattdademon

Good because truley the guy he mentioned didnt a guy from a WoW Private Server did...
I know this because of MMOwned.com Ive been a member there 4 2 years..

Desu

The people who were running the site after Paybas stopped developing are utter crap.

I was apart of the team for maybe 2-3 weeks, before I decided to leave, and codefork (Has previous permission to do so).

I'm currently renovating it for 3.8.1, and releasing a Blizzlike, and a semantic user-friendly version (Which is what should be used honestly).

Calystos

Anyone got a link for the latest version of this? The v1.2 d/l links on the official site don't seem to work.