Wiring multiple independent Spring Applications using Maven

illiffcauch

My project consists of multiple Spring subprojects:
  • Service1
  • Service2
  • Service3
Every Service has multiple dependencies to other Beans inside, so every Service has an applicationContext.xml wiring the Service together. I made every subproject an standalone maven build and i thought i can create a AllServicesTogether Application to wire those Service{1..3} together.This works by adding maven dependencies to those Services.\[code\]<dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>org.myproject</groupId> <artifactId>myproject-service{1..3}</artifactId> <version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version> </dependency> ...</dependencies>\[/code\]But inside the AllServicesTogether Application, all wiring of the SubServices is lost. I guess Subservices aren't compiled with the Subservice ApplicationContext, but use the AllServicesTogether ApplicationContext.The Idea is to encapsulate all wiring of SubSerivces and simply wire the AllServicesTogether by using:\[code\]<beans ..> <bean class="org.myproject.service1.Service1"/> <bean class="org.myproject.service1.Service2"/> <bean class="org.myproject.service1.Service3"/></beans>\[/code\]I created those subprojects from the bigger project spending hours on it.Is it possible to use this wiring method or do i need to include the context.xml's from all those Services?

Back