window on an index page

liunx

Hey all,<br />
<br />
I know this might sound confusing at first, so I'm going to do the best I can trying to explain it. <br />
<br />
I want to make a site that when you first go to the site, the actual index page will just have a logo on it, and the page with all the content would be a fixed size new window (approx. 600X400). I've seen flash sites like this, but this won't be flash based, rather it will be all html/javascript. <br />
<br />
Hope that makes sense. If anyone can help with this I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!<br />
<br />
Brian<!--content--><html><br />
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><br />
<!--<br />
function haha(){<br />
window.open('url', 'nameofnewwindow', config='height=600, width=400')}<br />
--><br />
</script><br />
A new window will open up!<br />
<input type=button value="This will open up a new window" onClick="haha()"<br />
</html><br />
<br />
There you go :)<!--content-->you beat me to it lol, guess im getting slow in my own age<!--content-->Just spreading knowledge :p<!--content-->Awesome! Thank you.<br />
<br />
Brian<!--content-->Can I ask why you want to create your whole site in a pop up window when it would work just as well on the regular page? Plus, that code offers no way for the 13% of people who have JavaScript disabled to view your actual site.<!--content-->

Back