Will USA Versus Spain Basketball Gold Medal Game Be Shown Live In The West Coast?

ByronR

I understand the game starts at 230 am Eastern Time and 1130 pm Pacific Time. I live in Arizona so I am wondering if I will be able to turn my TV on at 1130pm, tune to NBC and watch the game LIVE or will I have to wait until 230 a.m. to watch the tape delay?<br />

V1TA0_SMN

No it's not live on the Westcoast

It will be shown at 230 AM PT which is 3 hours after it's shown on the eastcoast on tape.

acleex

the NBC basketball channel will have it live if you have access to it. I'm about to watch the games now as a matter of fact.

kaire

If you're in Arizona, that's Mountain time zone right? You should be able to watch it at 1230AM your time over there.

Tyrone

Bob Costas of NBC specifically said that it would be live across the USA. 230 AM on the east coast, all the way to the west coast, 1130 PM.

There will not be a taped broadcast of it, not even on Sunday when people will actually watch it.

I find it frustrating that NBC shows all the live stuff when you can't watch it, and shows all the taped stuff when a live broadcast would be perfect.