Will pay ?0 ($75) for XML help

admin

Administrator
Staff member
:confused: Desperate for Assignment help due for 6/1/03 Monday. Lost all notes to complete over Christmas and ahven't been able to find solution on the net. Will pay ?0 ($75) to anyone who can do it for me. Payment via NOCHEX, CASH, CHEQUE or postal order. Its a really simple assignment but my knowledge of XML is crap. Have managed to do it on Dreamweaver but don't know the language well enough to know what to delete so it looks like I have done it in notepad.

ASSIGNMENT AS BELOW

"Your client operates a quiz site that wants to develop a simple question and 搈ultiple choice?answer web page.

You need to ask the user a question and display four (4) possible answers.

The page must be attractive and encourage the user to play!

For this exercise you are required to create at least ten (10) questions each of which has one of four (4) possible answers.

The questions, possible answers and the correct answer MUST be held in an XML file.

You MUST also use another file(s) to display.

It should be possible for the user to select a 50% / 50% option. This will leave them with the correct answer and one random incorrect answer.

When a user selects an answer, it is checked and the correct answer and their answer (and original question) are displayed.

SECURITY IS NOT IMPORTANT! (this makes it easy!)

Obviously, your client demands a good, clear and professional looking page.

The finished pages must be viewable in Internet Explorer 5 (the default browser on the University抯 systems).

The pages should be produced using a standard text editor such as 揟he Programmer抯 File Editor? The files should be saved as plain text with a file extension of ?htm?br />

Marks will be awarded for efficient clearly commented code, the appeal to the intended audience and professional presentation to your client.

The main aim of this assignment is to improve your knowledge of HTML, JavaScript and XML. Your understanding of the code will be reflected in how clearly your comments describe the operation of each line. Marks will be allocated accordingly.

Work completed using web authoring tools other than plain text editors will be marked as 0 (ZERO, NOTHING, NONE, ZILCH NOW扵 NOUGHT NIL 揘OT ANYTHING?RUBBISH JUNK)"

Cheers Sam

Back