will it happen?

Howdy,<br />
I built a site on a 15" monitor (not up yet) and was wondering if the frameset will expand to fill in larger monitor sizes. I'm sure the tables will, I got them set to 100% all around, it's the frameset that worries me. THe only thing I could adjust (using DW) was the margin width and height.<br />
any takers?<br />
:rocker:<!--content-->depends on if you set percentages or * for the COLS and ROWS. if so, then yes, it expands.<!--content-->Hi.<br />
I used 0 width, 0 height in both frames, tis a 3 piece frameset. I tried 100% in those fields, NOT happening, couldn't see my layout screen, all over the place.<br />
SO the question is...........<br />
<br />
Your message stated if I used this % or * in columns n' rows then yes. COuld you reword that for me please?<!--content-->lets see your code and we can tell you.<!--content-->URL is : <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bassanglersofsandiego.pair.com">www.bassanglersofsandiego.pair.com</a><!-- w --><br />
have a looksee<br />
You'll see a ton of errors there also along with a table I want to insert a live clock and counter in (another story all in itself), don't know how do that.<br />
Thanks for checking.<!--content-->the sizing for your frames looks ok.<br />
rows="35,*"<br />
that means the first row will be 35 pixels high and the second row will take over the balance of the screen showing.<br />
<br />
the marginwidth and marginheight properties could probably be taken right out. the star is an invalid value for them and the value of 100% is kinda weird.<!--content-->Ok, thanks for checking it out. Also, I updated the site and fixed an error URL: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bassanglersofsandiego.pair.com">www.bassanglersofsandiego.pair.com</a><!-- w --><br />
thanks again.<br />
I would like to ask you what size monitor and browser you were using?:rocker:<!--content-->look ok on a 19" 800x600<!--content-->also looks fine on 17" 1024x768<!--content-->i use 15" monitor<br />
800x600<!--content-->alright ! thanks for the help folks.:D<!--content-->

Back