AlterBridgeFan1

I mean will he retire as a WWE Superstar.<br />
<br />
Here is his WWE Accomplishments.<br />
<br />
* World Wrestling Federation | World Wrestling Entertainment<br />
o WCW United States Championship (1 time)[109]1<br />
o World Heavyweight Championship (3 times)[9]<br />
o WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (11 times)[110] ? with Christian (7), Chris Benoit (2), Hulk Hogan (1), and Randy Orton (1)<br />
o WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (5 times)[111]<br />
o WWE Championship (2 times)[112][113]<br />
o WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time)[114] ? with Rey Mysterio<br />
o King of the Ring (2001)[10]<br />
o Mr. Money in the Bank (2005)[38]<br />
o Mr. Money in the Bank (2007)[70]<br />
o Fourteenth Triple Crown Champion<br />
<br />
I meant will he finish his career...at WWE or will he get sick of the company who changed his life...you know...i know he's got ages till expiration date...<br />

i think maybe he wont maybe he will take undertaker down or maybe he'll retire and become a wwe hall of famer i dont know lets see what happens!

RatedRLegend

If i was Edge and had to lose to the deadman all the time and only getting a win that is cheap and never getting a clean win i would leave so fast and go to TNA

WWE has become pathetic for how they end the matches these days

Eddie

I think Edge is the WWE best worker and most charismatic wrestler right now and considering his age the WWe will try and keep him happy, So I do not see him leaving unless TNA which is growing not fast but is growing offer him a big contract and a big contract with less dates to work and less politics then I can see him leaving but like I said Edge is the WWE top 3 worker and money maker in that company and they will not want to lose him.

ZH

edge is definitely a hall of famer
but he's got a while to go - his career is still good
hopefully he'll come back with his rob zombie music

I don't think so!
I think he will stay in wee and continue his work as a dirty super star.He needs more title to can join hall of fame.

Nique

edge is very talented and edge has a lot in store for him. edgeheads on here need to stop whinig about him not getting a clean win. his character wasnt looking to get a clean win. he was rollin with la familia all year. had he stayed solo maybe a different story. edge dosent have to beat the undertaker to prove anything. as far as im concerned edge got put over the most in this feud you guys/gals should be happy. thats what taker does at this point in his carrer. help others. you may not understand it but you will see. taker did alot for edge behind the scenes for years and edge thanks him. edge will be back dont worry.