Wierd Problem in Table Border

liunx

Hey everyone - this is really odd and I'm wondering if it's just my computer or something I did wrong; but I can't for the life of me figure out what I may have done wrong as I've done this before..<br />
<br />
If you go to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fitnessandfreebies.com/healthyfries.html">http://www.fitnessandfreebies.com/healthyfries.html</a><!-- m --> and look at the table border - I wanted it matching the text and put the color code but on my computer only the right side and bottom are turning colored - the left side and top are the default color! <br />
<br />
(This is for an e-book, so I didn't load the graphics, that's why the pics aren't there).<br />
<br />
This is the first time I'm nesting tables and I don't think I did the close tags right, but had planned on getting to that - could that have caused this? Or am I grabbing at straws!?!!? Wouldn't be the first time, that's for sure!<br />
<br />
I'm so stumped though. Been fooling with it for 2 days and can't get it looking right.<br />
<br />
Thanks!<!--content-->hmmm....maybe you changed something since you posted but when I looked at the page, in the HTML code there is no bordercolor="" attribuite in the table tags and no other code (CSS) to make the borders a color different than the grayish default color. <br />
<br />
You are also missing the <TR> tags in the table code and your nested table is serving no real purpose, You don't need a nested table for that type of page layout.<br />
<br />
Kevin<!--content-->hmmm....maybe you changed something since you posted but when I looked at the page, in the HTML code there is no bordercolor="" attribuite in the table tags and no other code (CSS) to make the borders a color different than the grayish default color. <br />
<br />
No, I didn't change anything - tried to but nothing worked. I have the color code in like this:<br />
<table bgcolor="#A0522D" ...<br />
<br />
Should I put bordercolor instead? Well, heck, why don't I just try it! :doh:<br />
<br />
That was it! I used bgcolor and that was wrong, wrong wrong! <br />
<br />
Thanks Kevin - about that tr tag, I'm not real clear as to what you mean...can you maybe elaborate a bit?<br />
<br />
The reason I nested the table was because the left side print was stuck right up alongside the border and I wanted it set in a little - it looked funny that way. :confused:<!--content-->

Back