why is this happening?

liunx

here's my url: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.testeparatables.blogger.com.br/index.html">http://www.testeparatables.blogger.com.br/index.html</a><!-- m --><br />
<br />
i've been trying for hours to make the blue line of the yellowish box in the middle of my page, to go until the end of the page (to finish right before the things at the bottom of the page). <br />
<br />
can someone please help? Please??<!--content-->Try modifying this line<br />
<table width="100%" border="0" rowspan=100 cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" background="foto-jornal_menor.jpg"><br />
<br />
to <br />
<table width="100%" height="100%" border="0" rowspan=100 cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" background="foto-jornal_menor.jpg"><br />
<br />
<br />
It all depends if it's going to use the viewport or the containing element to get it's height.<br />
<br />
You may also need to modify<br />
.blog {position:absolute; left:290px; top:200px; width:450px; height:600px; z-index:1; border:5px ridge blue; }<br />
<br />
to be<br />
.blog {position:absolute; left:290px; top:200px; width:450px; height:100%; z-index:1; border:5px ridge blue; }<!--content-->did both... didn't seem to help... :(<!--content-->That java script is horrible on your site by the way, I can still view your source just hold down the left button on my mouse then hit the right and it brings up a context menu<!--content-->do you know how can i change that PeOfEo ? i just don't want people stealing images from my site.<br />
<br />
well, now i made the blue line go until the end of the page, but now it is getting over the stuff i wrote after it and covering it!<br />
<br />
does anyone know how can i change that?<!--content-->drop the script all together, I know other ways to steal images. I could just look in my history and get all of the cached version you know, or take a screen shot, or get on an older version of ns on my other comp. There are many ways to get around them so your best bet is just watermarking all of your images.<!--content-->

Back