Why is my table row stretching too tall?

Why is my table row stretching too tall? :mad: (It is the heading row, including "girls register"). Could it be because it is next to a navigation bar column? :eek: How do I fix this?<br />
<br />
NB: I am using Internet Explorer 5.5 but when I use Mozilla, some new thing, it works. Why, and how do I fix it for IE? :confused:<!--content-->Also, I forgot to mention that I have set the height of the cells in the row and everything.}:-)<!--content-->This will align your table to the first data cell...you may want to reorient or fill them with vertical banners ;-P<!--content-->Originally posted by Lorelai <br />
Also, I forgot to mention that I have set the height of the cells in the row and everything.}:-) <br />
I didn't see any? but the problem was you have a rowspan in the cell that holds the form. this cell is not spaning any rows, so take it out. also you have a empty tray that is not doing anything. when you take out the row span you will see it.<!--content-->Thankyou, that fixed the problem. :D I thought it might be something simple. Oh yes, and I hadn't actually specified the height of the row. I thought I had. }:-)<!--content-->

Back