Why is every topic on 12no closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejay00234

Dare I mention it or will this thread to be closed; will you ban me for speaking out against the monstrosity of what happen?

What’s the deal really? This must be a bad dream right…

Mods/Admin please explain why all of a sudden no one is allowed to dare mention 12no?

It’s like the dirty little secret of Vbteam that people magically want us to stop talking about.

For weeks now 12no has been allowed to post advertising his paid hosting services to Vbteam members, even after the strict hosting policies/requirements went into place. Many members here signed up on promises that they would have hosting for their websites, message boards, etc.
After countless problems, frustrated and angry people 12no.com went nuke.

My gripe is that this person was allowed to come into Vbteams home and scam (too harsh?) take the money and run of Vbteam’s loyal and faithful members and not even a ban on his name was inflected? Many members have spoken out against what has been going on to only have their threads closed with not an ounce of an explanation as to why the thread is being closed. What rule are being violated exactly? Please point me to them, and I will gladly stop talking about 12no.

We are all in the business of running a forum, and to just close a thread because you want people to stop talking about a topic that doesn’t inflect harm on the board or its members is ridiculous. Surly people saying they are pissed off, and looking for help in locating a new host has no bearing on Vbteam.

This is not beyond fair at all to the members, the ones that come here to not only get software but to chat, donate money, we are the ones who’s google, yahoo, refer, input the domain name vbteam.info we contributed to the new rank in Alexa, and yet the mods here are muzzling us…Why?

All I ask is why; you mean to tell me that you all cannot understand that we are mad as hell over this? Some have no where to turn now, not everyone has money to just throw away. Some people lost their backups and their boards all together. Or is the new mode around here, we just simple don’t give a damn about you, or what happens to you. Do what we say or get the hell out? What’s the point of having mods, when their only solution is to closed every thread without warning?

A member even posted information on 12no name, email, etc and a mod simple said they know the real information and that’s not it and closed the thread. So one must ask who’s scamming who here. Are there more players involved in this than just the accused party?

Sorry, but I’m one of those who does not believe his story of his wife leaving and that he had been fired from his job. Anyone who has an ounce of decency would have giving his paying customers fair warning that they were about to close up shop, not just come home and hit mass delete and place for sale signs all around the front yard.

I’ve been coming here for a year, and would like to continue to do so I just simple ask why Vbteam’s members are allowed to be bamboozled and the bamboozler is the one who we should worry about?

Why should we shut up? If the mods feel that we are some hoe flooding the board, then why not issue a direct warning?

Well if I’m banned after this for simply stated my opinion, it’s been great folks, I’ll keep in touch with all you guys via msn to let you know of my next steps.

Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.