Who wants to make some Money ??

liunx

I have to do some project for my HTML class unfortunately I won;t be able to do so myself due to personal problems so HOW MUCH do YOU want for making the following project for me ><br />
Objective:The objective of this project is to gain experience in creating HTML data entry forms and using CSS. We will build upon previous knowledge of tables by using a table with the form for alignment of the form elements. We will also upload web pages to your student account at the FCCJ student server.<br />
<br />
Step 1.Observe the following HTML container structure:<br />
Note the indenting of structures and vertical spacing of structures.<br />
Edit you code for Project 2 to include indenting of structures and vertical<br />
spacing of structures so you code will be easy to read.<br />
<br />
<html><br />
<br />
<head><br />
<br />
<title></title><br />
<br />
</head><br />
<br />
<body><br />
<br />
</body><br />
<br />
</html><br />
<br />
<br />
Step 2.Make sure everything is Project 2 is working. Correct any earlier problems with Project 2 which were reflected in the grade for Project 2. To create Project 5 we will be building on Project 2 by adding a graphical link to a page with a form to take an order. The top-level design will now look like this:<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Step 3.Create a CSS external style sheet with arial font for H1, size 48 points, and the color red, font-weight of bold.<br />
Times roman font for H2, size 24 points, and a color of green, font-weight of bold.<br />
Comic Sans MS for H3, size 12 points and a color of blue, font-weight of bold.<br />
Include a specification for body color or background image in the CSS external style sheet.<br />
<br />
<br />
Step 4.In each of the 5 files Home.html, Products.html, About.html, Order.html, and Technology.html, add a link to your CSS external style sheet. In the <body> tags of each of these pages, remove any background image or color. This will let the CSS control it.<br />
<br />
<br />
Step 5. Add a link to Order.html from the Home.html page of Project 2. Make sure your graphical button is similar to other buttons for Home, Products, Technology, About. The new button should have the text: Orders. <br />
<br />
You should now have 5 navigation buttons on the Home.html page in this order: HomeProducts Order About Technology. Modify all of the pages to include the same 5 navigation buttons. This will create uniformity for your navigation.<br />
<br />
<br />
Step 6.For the Orders.html page, include a background image which is different from the background image in the .css external stylesheet fro Step 3. Include a title for the page, and include an animated graphic to add interest to the page.<br />
Create a table within the form (see example code fragment below) <br />
to create an attractive data entry form with the following elements on successive rows of the table:<br />
<br />
Title(radio buttons for Dr., Ms., Mr., Mrs.)<br />
First Name<br />
Last Name<br />
Address1<br />
Address2<br />
City<br />
State(pull down menu with all the states of the United States)<br />
Province<br />
Country<br />
Postal Code<br />
<br />
(Include a graphical horizontal line here. Graphical horizontal likes can be found at free Internet sites such as <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ecybers.com/webdesign/horizontallines.htm">http://www.ecybers.com/webdesign/horizontallines.htm</a><!-- m -->)<br />
<br />
Credit Card(radio buttons for Visa, MC, Discover, American Express)<br />
Name on Credit Card<br />
Month of Expiration Date<br />
Year of Expiration Date<br />
<br />
(Include a graphical horizontal line here)<br />
<br />
Item 1(selection list with all of your products from Project 2 listed)<br />
Quantity<br />
Unit Cost<br />
Total Cost<br />
<br />
Item 2(selection list with all of your products from Project 2 listed)<br />
Quantity<br />
Unit Cost<br />
Total Cost<br />
<br />
Item 3(selection list with all of your products from Project 2 listed)<br />
Quantity<br />
Unit Cost<br />
Total Cost<br />
<br />
Merchandise Total (excluding S & H)<br />
<br />
(Include a graphical horizontal line here)<br />
<br />
Shipping Method (radio buttons for UPS Ground, 2nd Day Air, Priority<br />
Comments(text area with 4 rows and 60 columns)<br />
Send Catalog?(radio buttons for Yes and No)<br />
<br />
(add side-by-side buttons for Submit Order and Cancel Order here)<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Step 6 example code fragment:<br />
<br />
<form method=鏀憃st?action=鏀巃ilto:your e-mail address here?><br />
<br />
<table border=??gt;<br />
<br />
<tr><br />
<td>Title</td><br />
<br />
<td><br />
<input type=鏀攁dio?name=鏀杋tle?value=鏀剅?gt;Dr.<br />
<br />
<input type=鏀攁dio?name=鏀杋tle?value=鏀巗?gt;Ms.<br />
<br />
<input type=鏀攁dio?name=鏀杋tle?value=鏀巖?gt;Mr.<br />
<br />
<input type=鏀攁dio?name=鏀杋tle?value=鏀巖s?gt;Mrs. <br />
<br />
</td><br />
<br />
</tr><br />
<br />
<tr><br />
<td>First Name</td><br />
<br />
<td> <input name=鏀唅rst_name?size=?0?maxsize=?0?gt; </td><br />
<br />
</tr><br />
<br />
<br />
Step 7.Add a paragraph description for each of your technology links on the Technology.html page of Project 2.<br />
<br />
<br />
Step 8.If your received less than 100 points on Project 2, fix all the things that were wrong.<br />
<br />
<br />
Step 9.Upload all the new and modified files for this project to your student account. <br />
<br />
>The link for my project 2 is >><br />
students.fccj.org/~acosa2/note.html <br />
<br />
>The project is due Sunday 25th . <br />
<br />
>You must have a PAYPAL account so I can send you the money . <br />
> Let me know how much would you charge me by sending me a PM !<br />
If you have any question feel free to PM me ! <br />
<br />
Thank you and Have a Good Day<!--content-->I'm sure someone would be happy to do your homework for a few million dollars...<br />
<br />
Will you have met the objective of gaining experience if someone else does it for you? No.<!--content-->wow that's so easy you could have finiished it before you posted that message<!--content-->Just Finished it. Took 5 minutes. You can't have it.:rolleyes: <br />
<br />
THIS IS NOT A "HOMEWORK.COM"; now, get offline and do your homework.:p<!--content-->HEY HEY! someone in jacksonvile! Whats your phone number? Ill be in touch :p. Is not homework.com, they are right, but I would not mind a few bucks, if I do not have to worrie about someone mailing it to me, because I can just drive over and get it ;). Time to read you post and see what you wanted. Ahhh man... I saw the word form and thought I would be doing some scripting... I am not going to be able to milk you for any $ by doing this :o . But still gimmy ur phone #.<!--content-->PEO!!! Come on, dude, the principle of the thing!! LOL :p<!--content-->lol, but still this person prolly lives w/ in 10 miles of me, I could get 20 - 30 bucks 2 nite :p. Screw paypal if we live in the same city. Nevermind, I can't do it anyway, Ill be in daytona all weekend, leaving in like 4 hours, and this is due sunday... I am about to leave too to go to this lan place so I can sell this spare stick of ram, gonna make a good 60 bucks. Kingston, hyperx pc3200, cas of 2.0.<!--content-->I wish I could go on vacation... Oh yeah, that's right, I have a business to run, lol.<br />
<br />
BTW, I'd buy that RAM, but my top system surged out (faulty PS), fried everything, stuck using PC133 :rolleyes:<!--content-->

Back