Who Do Think John McCain?s Running Mate Should be?

JoliberMapiles

Tim Pawlenty<br />
Mitt Romney<br />
Charlie Crist<br />
John Thune<br />
Eric Cantor<br />
Christine Todd Whitman<br />
Newt Gingrich<br />
Bobby Jindal<br />
Bob Portman<br />
<br />
source http//mapiles.com/seo/who-do-you-think-john-mccains-vp-running-mate-should-be/<br />

RobertFanney

The Grinch. He's going to need all the help he can get trying to steal Christmas. But, seriously, given his political stance, I think Romney would be a good strategic choice.

kolacat17

I think Dick Cheney should be his running mate. He would give him the same wisdom and insight that he has given Bush for the last 8 years. McSame....no wonder Colin Powell is supporting Obama.

None of them. He's already perceived as geriatric and any of those on the list will just accentuate that perception when they stand next to him. They'll look presidential and he'll look like their senile grandpa!

his only chance is to go with the one person who won't make him look old - the Cryptkeeper!

AriR

Romney. But he may choose Huckabee in an attempt to lure some of the nut-job ultra religious right wingers.
Yes, I said nut-jobs. But you lefties don't get all happy about me bashing some republicans, you have your own whack-jobs, loonies and lobotomy patients.

subwm4bush

Charlie Crist. He now has a new beard to hide his homosexual orientation. We need good closet Republican Christian men in office.

Either Romney or Pawlenty. Given Romney's business/economics experience, he would be a good choice. However, I'm not sure that he and McCain have completely gotten over the dislike they had for each other in the primaries.