Which PHP framework should I use for this project?

omgdenk

I have ready numerous posts here on SO about framework1 vs framework2 however it seems to be alot of personal opinions that are one sided. Based on the following can someone tell me which framework would be ideal for my needs?
  • Build a rich featured API where other sites and devices can use the API to use website features and access it's content.
  • RSS Feeds with both XML and JSON for jQuery interaction.
  • Ability to use layouts / templates that are customizable.
  • Use of plugins so that I do not need to duplicate code.
  • Database querying with relationships.
  • GREAT documentation.
  • Actively supported.
  • Doesn't REQUIRE command line access.
  • Easy to manage file uploads and move the files around so only certain users can download them.
  • Customizable access level so users can have different access levels depending on which project/section they are viewing.
  • Low overhead usage.
  • SEO URLS that do not require the '/view','/edit','/add' in the urls (depending on which action you want to do.)
  • Support for jQuery
There have been a few frameworks I have seen that support some of these but not all. I am currently using CakePHP for one project but do not think it would fit my needs as the database querying can get horrendous. I have heard a little bit about CodeIgnitor however it doesn't seem to easily use templating (maybe I just misunderstood what I read).If you could tell me which framework you think would be ideal for these needs and why that would be very helpful!

Back