Which article submit website is best?

darkstorm

Hi, I am using the UAW, but I think it doesn't work well, it cost $67 per month. I want to know which article submit website is best after Google Panda? ArticleRanks, BuildMyRank (BMR) , one way links, etc... Thank you very much. Got this list from some other site: 1. Build My Rank - $59 per month starter package. Probably the most popular network right now with the most positive reviews. They use only high quality unique content which gets moderated which I find is really good for the service so people aren't posting junk and making the sites poor quality. 2. Linkvana - $147 per month, the cool thing about linkvana is that you can get different types of links such as posts, articles, comments, etc. 3. Article Ranks -Free account and also paid options from 39.99 - 89.99. Easy to use system and has pretty good reviews. 4. Article Marketing Automation -$67 per month. Doesn't seem to be too popular anymore as it used to be. 5. SEO Destiny - $47 per month. SEO Destiny hasn't been around for too long but already they are getting great reviews and seems to work pretty well. 6. Lazy Ranks - $497 - $4,000 per month (5 sites - 50 sites). Automated link building, plug in and forget. Build backlinks for 5 sites. Get 5,000 links per month to all 5 sites. 7. Blog Blueprint - $67 per month. You submit short 150 word article posts similar to build my rank. 8. Article Blueprint - $97 per month. 9. Link Authority - Free. It seems like authority link network but with moderation on submitted articles. 10. Unique Article Wizard - $67 per month 11. Spin and Send - $29.99 per month 12. SEO Linkvine - $67 per month. A lot of poor reviews on this network lately 13. SEO Linkvine Elite - $297, $497, and $997. They've been around for a while but I haven't been able to find any real reviews on how effective it is but I guess it's due to the limited numbers 14. Free Traffic System - Free 15. Blogging Underground - $67 per month 16. Distribute Your Articles - $99.99 for every 3 months.I've used this network myself and haven't seen that great of an improvement and also they make it really difficult to submit each article! 17. My Article Network - $67 per month. Pretty similar to SEOlinkvine and Article Marketing Automation 18. Authority Link Network - Free but you need to add blogs with page rank 19. SEO Link Monster - $47 per month then $147 every month afterwards 20. 1 Way Links - $47 per month 21. 3 Way Links - $47 per month 22. Link Aloha - Can't find the full pricing but from what i know they have plans from around $400 - $1000. They are currently sold out! 23. Linxboss - $147 per month. Promote 5 sites a month and get 1,000 links in total. Automated link building, plug in and forget. 24. Traffic Kaboom - $197 every 3 months. Has very good reviews. 25.Astro Cirta Blog Network - $24.95 per month on warrior forum. 26. Free Blog Links - Free. An Authority Link Network alternative. 27. Article Underground - $97 per month 28. Elite Link Network - $200 per month. Had some mixed reviews regarding deindexing of sites. Seems that the recent Google updates have really hit their network hard and caused them to decide to close down. 29. The Private Network - $105 - $270 per month 30. Super Fast Link Building - $147 - $997 per month 31. Linkamotion - $47 - $97 32. High PR Society - Purchase credits, you can have links on home page which stay there for a monthly fee, submit articles or comments for a one time fee. From the makers of linklicious.me Quote: While doing the article submission, I really don't go for numbers. Instead I submit my unique articles only on quality sites like Ezine, Articlebase etc (i have 10-12). And this way of article syndication is working quite great for my websites. Ezine.com is best. ezine is simply the No1 if article is good , it can be picked by many bloggers and many other article sites which will link back to your site ezine good for doing great content blogs and could potentially receive backlinks? I agree with Kaytav, I try some of those. Ezine for me, but thank you everyone for all the great information!

OneShot

weblinkindianet said:
I think that Ezinearticles is the best website for article submission

This is a really spammy site, therefore it is not brining any benefits after you submit articles. So better to avoid this.

catman

I Find these article sites the best, but with hubpages you have to be an active member to get do follow links to your site.
Hubpages
digitaldividenetwork.org/
articlesfactory.com/

johnmartin

What I use for Article submission is "goarticle.com" and "www.amazines.com" they get approved fast and also get indexed by Google soon than other sites.

KevinJackson

I have found following article sites. Those are really effective and have higher probability of getting approved.

amazines.com
articlecell.com
articlesxpert.com
goarticles.com

KevinJackson

I have found following article sites. Those are really effective and have higher probability of getting approved.

amazines.com
articlecell.com
articlesxpert.com
goarticles.com

KevinJackson

amazines.com
articlecell.com
articlesxpert.com
goarticles.com