what's wrong please?

liunx

Hello.<br />
In most other browsers..apart from Opera, my pages appear fine. However, with 'contact' pages like the one I've pasted below, the navigation on the left seems to 'stretch' into the page more than it should, on most of my other pages the border around the navigation on the left with the images is fine ...<br />
I've removed all my URL's etc so I'm not advertising.<br />
If you also spot anything else wrong on here, please let me know, a lot of people see different font sizes than that on the CSS etc .. which is weird.<br />
If you can help me at all It'd be gratefully appreciated, thanks!<!--content-->make sure the css is valid,opera is a bit more strict then IE in implementation of css<!--content-->Originally posted by Khalid Ali <br />
make sure the css is valid,opera is a bit more strict then IE in implementation of css <br />
<br />
Hi khalid. Thanks.<br />
I've made some changes, for example, when I test in Mozilla the backgrounds were incorrect, I Realised this was because on some of the color tags i didn't put a #, however, the opera thingy remains, even without the CSS. It's really odd...<br />
Did you see anything else wrong with the code, i've worked so much on it and it's just so problematic! :) thanks.<!--content-->

Back