Whats is this?

liunx

:confused:<br />
<br />
Somehow while I was putting my code into a frameset, I ended up with this line:<br />
<br />
<p>&nbsp;<p><br />
<br />
What the heck is this? If anyone knows please tell me.<!--content--><p> is the paragraph tag. You're right though, it shouldn't be in your frameset.<!--content-->Could you delete this thread? It was a waste. I was a waste of time to post, becuase the line between the two paragraph tags doesn't show up in here.<!--content-->sound slike you're using an editor to create your web pages... editors will usually add in other code that they either think you 'need' or that you 'might need'...<br />
<br />
the p tag is a paragraph tag, you don't really need it, however, if you use it and set it's attributes like the align attribute then you can align the contents to the 'left', 'center', or 'right' also you could 'justify' it...<br />
<br />
basically, you dont really ' need ' it unless youplan to do aligning without tables or styling...<br />
<br />
of course, it's possible that if you drag and dropped something in a graphical editing portion of your editor then it put that there thinking that it would be needed to drop the line down a little from the previous content in order to display your content in the position that you draged it to...<br />
<br />
again, you don't really need it...<!--content-->no he is talking about this<br />
<br />
<p>&nbsp;<p><br />
<br />
that is a no break space. it just creates a space.<!--content-->

Back