What next for Pato What next for Pato

The unfortunate tale of Alexandre Pato in the world of football has come to an important turn. With his move to Corinthians now complete, I cant help but wonder what next for the young striker who once threatened to be the best forward on the planet.Although going back to Brazil may seem like a step back, it might be just what he Josh Green Jersey needs to get himself back on track. With the spotlight from Europe focu sing away from the Brazilian hell hopefully regain the flair and excitement to his game on a consistent level that made him a succe s at Internacional. Recovering from his many recurring injuries is also important to his revival, and if he Maxi Kleber Jersey is to make a comeback in Europe it is e sential.Having struggled in Serie A both this season and last due to injury, not scoring since the end of November 2011 in the league, he has been faltering for a while. This hasnt always been the case for the forward, who in his first season in Milan made 18 appearances averaging a goal every other game. Having proved he can cut it at the elite level in Europe, both domestically and in the Champions League will he return to the continent where his career has stuttered?I Seth Curry Jersey can only hope the answer to the above question is yes. To see a player with the potential of Pato never grace the Champions League again would be a real shame. He isnt of slight build and has a reasonable work rate (better than that of Berbatov) so therefore has some of the attributes to make it in the Premiership. Partnered with his undoubted flair and eye for goal, he could yet be a hit in England. With his value having dropped due Delon Wright Jersey to his injuries and his need for game time to get him back to his best, by the time he is ready for a return to Europe he may be in the prime of his career. Coupled with the fact hell no longer be a Antonius Cleveland Jersey spring chicken, driving his transfer fee down a little, he could be worth a punt by teams in the Premiership.Keep an eye out for him in the future, I hope to see him back in Europe in a couple of years.