what do I do to earn $10,000 monthly

Nessia

I want to make money online, my target is around 10,000 dollars every month, I tried an online travel site but it didn't work quite well, so am wondering what else should I start that can manage to bring me well over 10,000 dollars every month?

Eleonora

Try something like blogging or creating Amazon sites, if you are serious with them you could earn a lot. But you need to have unique content and have someone doing your SEO in a top notch way.

Bjork

OK, 10,000 dollars monthly can be quite high but if you are determined, you can still earn that much. Try to research affiliates sites, adsense sites, working online from Elance, Odesk, etc and with time you will become a pro.

Lester

I know a few people who earn that amount monthly, they use Pay Per Download and web hosting affiliates, maybe you can research more about that in Google, before committing any money first.

viiviemilia

Try creating Android apps and posting them in Google Play, but you need to have a developer account which you can acquire at only 25 dollars once off payment. Then monetize the app using Admob.

Barbel

When it comes to earning online, the sky is the limit, there are many ways you can earn that amount. Try getting writing contracts in freelancing sites and outsourcing them and you will earn big time.