what can a psp do other than playing games and music?

Brandon

i love music (especially naruto) and i want to know how much it would cost? also all the different things it do, and is allpspgames.com a recommendable site (is it worth the money?)<br />

RKO

you can play mpeg4 videos, view pics, download pdf and put it in ur psp theres more but i dunno wut it is

IPWNNUBS

Its only worth it depending if its not a waste on certain things. I think its worth the money more bang for ur buck. And besides the games and music you can surf the web photos, and other stuff which you probly already know.

HamzaK

u can also watch movies, browse the internet and other stuff like youtube. using a hacked psp u can have free games

DANIEL

u dont have to pay for the things u can get free, look the music u can get it free on ARES without virus or anything (they have to be MP3), the videos are easy to put in the psp if they are mp4 (u can even put dvds on it without paying one cent)
videogames u can download them in ARES too (remember they have to be ISO or CSO and ur psp needs to have a custom firmware EX 3.90m33)

i'd like to tell u some of the websites to download games but i dont really know any, (is easy to find them though)

need any help??
[email protected]

XD
hope it helps .....

ZachS

if you have a adapter to your computer you can use the internet on it then what i do is go to psp themes on the adress bar then you well find a web site were you can get free backgrouds then when you download it you go to home and go to settings and go to themes on it then you choosse your backgrounds.and also you can download viedos and games and pictures.