WebSite with vBulletin mods,styles like vBTeam

kkOr4b

I want from you guys to post here website for vBulletin that had styles,mods

This need me but need and you and other members here

So post much websites but if you can that websites to are in english.

Hoxxy

Why would you need more, are we not the best Underground vBulletin support forum on the net today?

kkOr4b

Yes you are so cool
But I'm courios to see more site off vB or if you don't want to publish these site here and you know any vBulletin site please send me in PM.And after this close this thread. :p

Hoxxy

chakru said:
oh my god I really dont understand what you typed! hehe.. what u want really?? /scratch head/

Please remember that not every vBTEAM member is from a country where English is their first language and that many use sites like Babelfish to translate what there trying to say.

I understood what he / she was trying to say so I can't see why you would not, your post above is not very constructive and ultimately degrades the reputation of vBTEAM being a very friendly forum (unintentional or not).

kkOr4b

Ok man I see that you are the best Underground Forum for vBulletin so you can Close this thread because until now everything I want I find here in vBTeam but I was a courios to find and any vBulletin site.

P.S.Is true that I don't are from any country that English is first language.So i learn it in school. :D

Best regards for you guys because you work very well.

chakru

Hoxxy said:
Please remember that not every vBTEAM member is from a country where English is their first language and that many use sites like Babelfish to translate what there trying to say.

I understood what he / she was trying to say so I can't see why you would not, your post above is not very constructive and ultimately degrades the reputation of vBTEAM being a very friendly forum (unintentional or not).

really sorry for that.. I really did not understood.. but I try to avoid this happening again.

chakru

Ѕсσrρ│ση│ѕÃ‚© said:
Ok man I see that you are the best Underground Forum for vBulletin so you can Close this thread because until now everything I want I find here in vBTeam but I was a courios to find and any vBulletin site.

P.S.Is true that I don't are from any country that English is first language.So i learn it in school. :D

Best regards for you guys because you work very well.

really sorry dude! I did not meant to hurt you.. :(

kkOr4b

No it's nothing man I understand you and I know that you can't understand me english I hope you understand now