Web Host

windows

I was wondering if any of you knew of a free webhost that that supports CGI, CSS, PHP, and anything else. I am mainly looking for a place that supports CGI AND CSS but I can't seem to find one.<!--content-->Originally posted by The Little Guy <br />
I was wondering if any of you knew of a free webhost that that supports CGI, CSS, PHP, and anything else. I am mainly looking for a place that supports CGI AND CSS but I can't seem to find one. <br />
CSS is client side, it has nothing to do with your host.<br />
<br />
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.t35.com/">http://www.t35.com/</a><!-- m --> I think is pretty good. Since I need PHP/MySQL I'm just buying hosting, so I stopped searching for good free hosting, because it doesn't exist -- hence the single recommendation. ;)<!--content-->Thats not quit what im looking for the file-size limit is very small. I would want bigger, and It doesn't support CGI.<!--content-->...it doesn't exist...<br />
It exists.. you just have to look hard enough.<br />
<br />
I have free hosting and I get php, cgi, ssi, ftp, as many mysql databases as i want, and much more :D<br />
<br />
I must admit that I am a lucky person though, the host doesn't offer free hosting anymore, but still hosts for me :)<!--content-->Originally posted by The Cheat <br />
<br />
I have free hosting and I get php, cgi, ssi, ftp, as many mysql databases as i want, and much more :D<br />
<br />
I must admit that I am a lucky person though, the host doesn't offer free hosting anymore, but still hosts for me :) <br />
Aha... and you think I haven't looked?<br />
I have looked, man. Far and wide. I just got sick of looking for a piece of hay just a few inches shorter than the rest in a stack of hay 100 feet wide and 100 feet tall.<!--content-->Originally posted by The Cheat <br />
<br />
<br />
I must admit that I am a lucky person though, the host doesn't offer free hosting anymore, but still hosts for me :) <br />
<br />
haha 1and1?<!--content-->nope<!--content-->Originally posted by The Cheat <br />
It exists..where?Originally posted by The Cheat <br />
the host doesn't offer free hosting anymoreso it doesn't exist? (sago networks?)<!--content-->

Back