Web Gallery for easy upload!

liunx

Hello,<br /><br />I was wondering if any body knew any good scripts or programs that would allow you to easily create a gallery!<br />What i need to do is upload roughly 100-150 images per week. all must be categorized and in their own little gallery!<br />I currently work with either Dreamweaver or Microsoft Expressions Web! I know that this can be done manually by inserting target="_blank">http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_...ries/index.html<!--content-->
Gallery is very nice, although it may be a little more powerful than you were thinking of.<!--content-->
hmm maybe if i were a bit more specific it would help....<br /><br />Well what im am trying to do is build a website to sell cars.<br />What i need to do is have a gallery page with 1 photo and a small description of every car (year, make, model) but this i can basicly do it manually by adding each photo my self.<br />When you click style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> <br /><br />Thx for the help!<br />BTW, this is my first thread and im really pleased with this community...very helpfull<br /><!--content-->
i have done this a couple of times for various sites, but it tends to be a custom written script.<br /><br />It isn't too hard really, just have a MySQL DB with this schema:<br /><!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1-->id INT(5) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,<br />parent INT(5) UNSIGNED,<br />filename VARCHAR(255),<br />title VARCHAR(255),<br />description VARCHAR(255)<!--c2--></div><!--ec2--><br />will do it. the "parent" would be an ID link to the car it is related to.<br /><br />then to get the realted pictures, simply do a query searching for that parent.<!--content-->